- We envision a city where all faiths live in harmony and contribute to a better community.
- To create an environment of interfaith respect and harmony among faith traditions by promoting religious freedom and social justice.
- We value responsible religious freedom for all people
- We value social and environmental diversity
- We value mutual respect and acceptance
- We value cooperation and inclusiveness
- We value communication and dialogue
- We value the common good in our community
- To create respect and understanding among religious and spiritual communities
- To pursue interfaith harmony, peace and non-violence within our city
- To support the freedom of religious practice and spiritual expression
- To demonstrate compassion, human dignity and social justice
- To partner together in environmental awareness and conservation
- To educate people about the beliefs, customs and practices of faith traditions
- To network with religious communities, civil society and government agencies
- To establish a financial and human resource base to support the organization